Saturday 8 September 2012

Creating breeds new energy

Interactions I have had these past few weeks, ever since my book was published, have made me reflect on the value of creating things and how that can transform one's life experience.

Writing the book, on something that I have a passion for, made me realise that I had not paid enough attention to the value of creating things outside the work environment.  I may have done positive things with many people around the world, but writing the book is one of the major things I have personally created. The experience has transformed me completely.

Most importantly, I have learnt how important it is to harness the power of one's knowledge, experience and emotions.  These can enable us to do things that we ordinarily thought we could not do, find resources we did not know we had, use skills we never knew we possessed and discover networks we did not know we had.  All because we have done or are doing something that is not usual for us.  It may not be unique on its own, but unique when looked at from the perspective of the one creating it.

Creating things, I have found, breeds new energy, impacts on having a positive outlook, and challenges one to think of how to make it succeed. It also helps one get ideas from feedback that comes from those who observe, interact or use what you have created.

Wherever you are, can you sit back and think what will you create that will impact humanity positively, and also enrich your own experience.

Creating breeds new energy and revitalises the existing one.







1 comment:

  1. Very very interesting, made me reflect. And that I need to remove self-doubt

    ReplyDelete